Fire and Ice Gala honors two Eagle Valley coaches
February 11, 2016
GYPSUM — John Ramunno and Randy Rohweder impacted many lives during their time at Eagle Valley High School.
Now the duo is being inducted into the Eagle Valley High School Foundation's Hall of Fame.
On Feb. 6, during the Eagle Valley High School Foundation's sixth annual Fire and Ice Gala at the Eagle River Center, the former teachers/coaches will be honored. The event will include dinner, dancing and a silent auction benefiting Eagle Valley High School sports and activities. The annual fundraiser benefits the school's teams and clubs.
"We are excited to celebrate John and Randy's legacy in our community," said Eagle Valley High School Foundation member Scott Green.
Green noted it is fitting to honor Ramunno and Rohweder together because they both came to Eagle Valley High School to teach and coach in 1980.
The event always sells out, so reserve tickets if you plan to attend — the cost is $60 per person or $550 for a table for 10 people. For more information or to buy tickets, call Green at 970-376-4080 or Mike Stevens at 970-904-0198.
Trending In: Announcements
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates