Gypsum Creek bridge project earns grant
January 23, 2017
GYPSUM — The Eagle County Engineering and Road & Bridge departments have been awarded a $137,800 grant from the Colorado Department of Transportation for the rehabilitation of the Gypsum Creek Bridge.
The bridge, located on Cottonwood Pass Road approximately 1 mile west of Gypsum Creek Road, was originally constructed in 1973.
The project is expected to take place this fall and will include the replacement of the bridge deck and pavement and repairs to cracks and erosion holes, as well as the installation of rails.
For more information about the project, contact Richard Davies at email@example.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack