Gypsum Creek bridge project earns grant
January 23, 2017
GYPSUM — The Eagle County Engineering and Road & Bridge departments have been awarded a $137,800 grant from the Colorado Department of Transportation for the rehabilitation of the Gypsum Creek Bridge.
The bridge, located on Cottonwood Pass Road approximately 1 mile west of Gypsum Creek Road, was originally constructed in 1973.
The project is expected to take place this fall and will include the replacement of the bridge deck and pavement and repairs to cracks and erosion holes, as well as the installation of rails.
For more information about the project, contact Richard Davies at email@example.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife