Local marketing firm earns Constant Contact certification
August 17, 2015
MINTURN — Local marketing and consulting firm Mobloggy has become Master Certified by Constant Contact, Inc., a marketing adviser to more than 650,000 small organizations worldwide.
According to a release, Mobloggy has completed a curriculum with five levels of assessment including a Constant Contact knowledge exam, proven customer satisfaction results and an interview and consultation.
"We use Constant Contact as a solution for many of our clients," Mobloggy Chief Visionary Officer Rebecca Ruck said. "It was important to us to know everything we could about the product and processes, so we can deliver the best possible service to our small businesses and nonprofits."
“It was important to us to know everything we could about the product and processes, so we can deliver the best possible service to our small businesses and nonprofits. ” Rebecca RuckChief visionary officer, Mobloggy
Recommended Stories For You
Founded in 2009, Mobloggy's services include social media strategy and implementation, content creation, website development, email marketing and traditional marketing.
For more information, please visit http://www.mobloggy.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect