Local marketing firm earns Constant Contact certification
August 17, 2015
MINTURN — Local marketing and consulting firm Mobloggy has become Master Certified by Constant Contact, Inc., a marketing adviser to more than 650,000 small organizations worldwide.
According to a release, Mobloggy has completed a curriculum with five levels of assessment including a Constant Contact knowledge exam, proven customer satisfaction results and an interview and consultation.
"We use Constant Contact as a solution for many of our clients," Mobloggy Chief Visionary Officer Rebecca Ruck said. "It was important to us to know everything we could about the product and processes, so we can deliver the best possible service to our small businesses and nonprofits."
“It was important to us to know everything we could about the product and processes, so we can deliver the best possible service to our small businesses and nonprofits. ” Rebecca RuckChief visionary officer, Mobloggy
Recommended Stories For You
Founded in 2009, Mobloggy's services include social media strategy and implementation, content creation, website development, email marketing and traditional marketing.
For more information, please visit http://www.mobloggy.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Woman falls through ice in Edwards attempting to rescue dog from pond
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Head ski equipment company leading the way for lighter, performance-based boots