Local marketing firm grows
July 13, 2016
VAIL — Mobloggy, a Vail-based marketing agency that specializes in fusing data-driven marketing strategy with digital expertise, welcomes Emily Cleghorn as the company's new director of brand strategy.
Cleghorn's responsibilities will include working with clients to develop strategic brand positioning based on industry and insights, leading her team through creative ideation to bring brands to life and seamlessly integrating online and offline brand presence to ensure clients are communicating with customers.
"We are excited for Emily to join the Mobloggy team," Mobloggy CEO and founder Rebecca Ruck said. "Her skills in developing holistic brand strategies that incorporate the online customer journey with the on site experience and her data-driven approach to optimizing the execution of advertising campaigns will enable our clients to maximize their return on investment and see immediate results."
Cleghorn recently graduated from Columbia Business School, where she earned the Shuchman-Hulbert Award in Marketing as the top marketing scholar in her class of more than 700 students. Prior to attending business school, Cleghorn founded her own e-commerce retail company, Emi Wrist Wear, and grew the business by making data-driven marketing analysis central to her business model. Cleghorn is an Operation Iraqi Freedom combat veteran who served as a military intelligence officer in the army for more than seven years after graduating from West Point in 2003.
For more information, please visit http://www.mobloggy.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced