Mike Budd named ‘Realtor of the Year’
November 22, 2016
VAIL — Mike Budd of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services is the recipient of the Vail Board of Realtors' Realtor of the Year award.
Budd has been a Realtor in the Vail Valley since 2000. He is a past chairman of the Vail Board of Realtors and currently serves as the chair of the group's government affairs committee. He also volunteers as a member of the Colorado Association of Realtors Legislative Policy Committee.
"Being selected Realtor of the Year by my peers was a truly humbling experience," Budd said.
Recipients of the Realtor of the Year award are nominated by their peers and selected by past recipients of the award. The guidelines for selection are based on local board service, state and national association activity, civic activity, and business accomplishments.
"Being recognized by ones' peers for service to the (Vail Board of Realtors) Board, (the Colorado Association of Realtors), and the community is very special," Budd said. "We receive recognition for being good in the sales arena, which is quantitative but rarely do we experience this type of qualitative recognition. It is a pleasure to join the outstanding group of Realtors that have preceded me with this honor. It was even more special when I looked up and saw my wife and daughter coming through the door. Linda said it is the first time in 45 years she has ever seen me speechless."
ABOUT Vail Board of Realtors
Recommended Stories For You
The Vail Board of Realtors is a professional membership organization dedicated to the successful practice of the real estate profession. It provides services to more than 700 members. For more information, go to http://www.vbr.net.
Trending In: Announcements
- Adam Sandler coming to Denver in 2019, with special guest
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens lift-serviced expansion into the Beavers
- Xcel Energy, Colorado’s largest utility, committed to going 100 percent carbon-free by 2050
- Benjamin Dantas excels at climbing championships
- Local vacuum store expands its services
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days