Course helps define success
November 15, 2016
VAIL — Beginning Wednesday, Rabbi Dovid Mintz is offering a six-session course called "How Success Thinks: Jewish Secrets for Leading a Productive Life."
Mintz, of the Chabad Jewish Center in Vail, will be providing this course from the Rohr Jewish Learning Institute to help people of all ages find direction in life.
The new course is designed to help people get more of what they want in life and less of what they don't. It will explore ways to overcome obstacle that get in the way of success.
"Most people don't have a clear picture of what they want to achieve in their lifetime," Mintz said. "In the course, participants will have a chance to explore their own definition of success and then create a road map to equip themselves with the tools they'll need to make that goal a reality."
The course is accredited for continuing education for medical and mental health professionals. It is designed to appeal to people at all levels of knowledge, including those without any prior experience or background in Jewish learning. All Jewish Learning Institute courses are open to the public, and attendees need not be affiliated with a particular synagogue, temple or other house of worship.
Interested students may call 970-476-7887 or visit http://www.myJewishVail.com for registration and for other course-related information.
Trending In: Announcements
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect