Open house set for bridge replacement
July 19, 2016
EAGLE COUNTY — The Eagle County Engineering Department will host an open house to review the construction schedule for the upcoming replacement of the Red Dirt Bridge. The meeting is scheduled for 3 to 6 p.m. on July 20 at the county's Northwest District Road & Bridge Facility, located at 30261 Colorado River Road in Burns. All interested community members are encouraged to attend.
The project is located approximately 15 miles northeast of Dotsero on the Colorado River Road. Construction is anticipated to begin on Aug. 1 with completion by March 15, 2017.
Cost of the project is approximately $2.7 million, with 80 percent of the funding coming from a federal grant. Eagle County is matching the grant with the remaining 20 percent.
Those unable to attend the open house can direct comments or questions to Rickie Davies at 970-328-3567 or email@example.com.
“We plan on integrating the Chinese teacher into the community, so any help from community members would be greatly appreciated.”Miguel SalinasTeacher at Battle Mountain High School
Trending In: Announcements
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort