Open house set for bridge replacement
July 19, 2016
EAGLE COUNTY — The Eagle County Engineering Department will host an open house to review the construction schedule for the upcoming replacement of the Red Dirt Bridge. The meeting is scheduled for 3 to 6 p.m. on July 20 at the county's Northwest District Road & Bridge Facility, located at 30261 Colorado River Road in Burns. All interested community members are encouraged to attend.
The project is located approximately 15 miles northeast of Dotsero on the Colorado River Road. Construction is anticipated to begin on Aug. 1 with completion by March 15, 2017.
Cost of the project is approximately $2.7 million, with 80 percent of the funding coming from a federal grant. Eagle County is matching the grant with the remaining 20 percent.
Those unable to attend the open house can direct comments or questions to Rickie Davies at 970-328-3567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We plan on integrating the Chinese teacher into the community, so any help from community members would be greatly appreciated.”Miguel SalinasTeacher at Battle Mountain High School
Trending In: Announcements
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Woman falls through ice in Edwards attempting to rescue dog from pond
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday