Open Table honors Grouse Mountain Grill
July 14, 2015
BEAVER CREEK — Grouse Mountain Grill in Beaver Creek has again been selected by diners as an Open Table's Diners' Choice winner. The restaurant placed in the top 10 in the following categories: Best Overall; Best Food; Best Service; Best Contemporary American (top 10 including the Denver area); Notable Wine List; Fit for Foodies.
The selection was determined by recent, verified Open Table diner reviews.
"We are thrilled that Grouse Mountain Grill has been recognized for excellence by Open Table diners," co-owner and operator Nancy Dowell said. "It is one of the highest honors to be consistently validated by our customers. We have to give credit to the talent, passion and hard work of executive chef David Gutowski, dining room manager Nate Michlitsch and sommelier Rob Farrer and our entire staff."
Trending In: Announcements
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy, Eagle Valley High School go 1-2 at state mountain biking championships