Park Hyatt is for sale
February 11, 2016
BEAVER CREEK — The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa has been listed for sale by JLL, a commercial real estate and investment management firm.
The 190-room hotel features the 30,000-square-foot Allegria Spa, Aqua Sanitas water sanctuary, a year-round heated outdoor pool with five whirlpools beneath a mountain waterfall, four food and beverage outlets, more than 200 parking spaces and preferred guest access to two golf courses.
In addition to the hotel and its amenities, the resort also contains approximately 19,000 square feet of leased retail space.
"The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa represents an opportunity to invest in a ski property with a truly one-of-a-kind location in Colorado," JLL International Director John Strauss said. "With recently completed renovations, the timing is ideal for a new owner to achieve the property's full potential. In addition, the resort offers numerous additional value enhancement opportunities."
For more information, visit http://www.us.jll.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move