Platinum Service Program 2014-15 winners honored
EAGLE COUNTY — The Vail Valley Partnership, the regional chamber of commerce, recently announced the top scoring Vail Valley businesses for the 2014-15 Platinum Service Program.
The Platinum Service Program is a signature program of the Partnership, designed to evaluate and recognize outstanding customer service throughout the Vail Valley. The 2014-15 program was run in coordination with Katie Barnes of the Buy Spy, and helps businesses establish customer service expectations, set goals and evaluate customer service through a series of mystery shops. Each business that participates in the program receives detailed feedback on the customer’s experience.
There were 68 member businesses participating in the program and 28 received a top score of 90 percent or above. These businesses have undergone a rigorous program of at least eight mystery shop evaluations.
“Customer service — and exceeding the guest’s expectations — is an increasingly important point of differentiation for our destination,” Chris Romer, President and CEO of the Vail Valley Partnership, said. “Our commitment to providing excellent guest service remains paramount. The Partnership congratulates all winners and thanks them for helping the valley stand out as a vacation destination.”
The following businesses have received an average score of 90 percent or higher:
• Allegria Spa.
• Antlers Condominiums.
• Beano’s Cabin — Restaurant Category Winner.
• Charter Sports — Cascade Rental Shop.
• Charter Sports — Cascade Resort Shop.
• Charter Sports — Charter at Beaver Creek.
• Charter Sports — Christie Lodge.
• Charter Sports — Lion Square Lodge.
• Charter Sports — Marriott.
• Charter Sports — Marriott Streamside.
• Lodge Tower.
• Luigi’s Pasta House.
• Manor Vail Lodge — Lodging Category Winner.
• Mountain Haus.
• Premier Sports — Lion Square Lodge North.
• Slifer Designs — Retail Category Winner.
• Ski Butlers — Overall Winner.
• Terra Bistro.
• The Metropolitan.
• The Steadman Clinic.
• Vail Community Hosts.
• Vail Mountain Lodge & Spa.
• Vail Public Library.
• Vail Racquet Club.
• Vail Sports Vail Village.
• Vail Welcome Centers.
For more information or to enroll in the program, contact program manager Haley McNeill at Haley@visitvailvalley.com and 970-477-4027.
Vail Mountain has transformed a forgotten shack atop Chair 4 into its new Legacy Hut, a warm-up area designed to celebrate the mountain’s history.