RockResorts launches 96-hour sale Tuesday
August 17, 2015
BROOMFIELD — For 96 hours beginning Tuesday at 12:01 a.m., Vail Resorts and RockResorts are offering special lodging rates at mountain destinations in Colorado, Lake Tahoe and Utah as well as Grand Teton National Park and even Jamaica with Snow.com's fall 96-hour sale at http://www.snow.com/96.
Rates start at $129 per night at The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort and as low as $117 at The Pines Lodge in Beaver Creek. The 96-hour sale includes rates up to 60 percent off starting at $229 per night at Half Moon, A RockResort in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Visitors to Grand Teton National Park can choose cabins and rooms at Headwaters Lodge starting at $206 per night, to a four-diamond experience in a deluxe cabin at Jenny Lake Lodge starting at $399 per night.
Hotels and vacation rentals taking part include:
• The Arrabelle at Vail Square, a RockResort.
Recommended Stories For You
• The Lodge at Vail, a RockResort.
• The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Vail.
• Austria Haus Hotel.
• The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort.
• The Pines Lodge, A RockResort.
• Beaver Creek Resort Properties.
• One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort.
• Crystal Peak Lodge.
• Mountain Thunder Lodge.
• The DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge.
• The Village at Breckenridge.
• Keystone Lodge & Spa.
• The Inn at Keystone.
• Keystone Property Management.
• Grand Summit Hotel.
• Silverado Lodge.
• Sundial Lodge.
• DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Park City — The Yarrow.
Vintage on the Strand.
South Lake Tahoe
• Lake Tahoe Lodging Company.
• Mountain Club.
• The Meadows.
• Sun Meadows.
• Northstar Condos.
• Ski Trails.
Grand Teton National Park
• Jenny Lake Lodge.
• Jackson Lake Lodge.
• Headwaters lodge at Flagg Ranch.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
• Half Moon, Jamaica.
Reservations for the Snow.com 96-hour sale can be made by calling 866-684-5606 or online at snow.com/96 by 11:59 p.m. Aug 21. Current Epic Pass holders are eligible for further lodging discounts and offers.
Trending In: Announcements
- Xcel Energy, Colorado’s largest utility, committed to going 100 percent carbon-free by 2050
- Park Hyatt hotel hires new general manager
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens lift-serviced expansion into the Beavers
- Montera named CEO of ambulance district
- Avalanche airbag has become an integral option for backcountry safety equipment
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)