Sam Brandt joins Can Do MS team
June 11, 2014
AVON — Can Do Multiple Sclerosis, a provider of lifestyle empowerment programs for people with multiple sclerosis and their support partners, has announced that Sam Brandt has joined Can Do MS' leadership team as the new controller. In this role, Brandt brings over nine years of experience in finance, accounting and business operations and he will oversee accounting and budgeting operations.
"We are pleased to announce that Sam Brandt has joined Can Do MS," said Heidi A. Heltzel, Can Do MS president and CEO. "His background and experience in finance and operations will continue to strengthen and grow our organization as we fulfill our mission to deliver programs and services to people with MS and their support partners and families."
Brandt joins Can Do MS after serving various finance roles in the Vail Valley. He most recently served as assistant controller for East West Resorts and prior to that was director of safety operations at Colorado Mountain Express.
For information about Can Do MS, visit http://www.mscando.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip