Shane Fleury passes financial analyst exam
February 11, 2016
EAGLE COUNTY — Shane R. Fleury, an associate wealth management advisor with Northwestern Mutual in Eagle, recently passed the exam for Level 1 Chartered Financial Analyst. Only 43 percent of the more than 52,000 people who took the latest exam, held in December, passed the course.
According to a press release, the Chartered Financial Analyst Program is a globally recognized, graduate level curriculum that links theory and practice with real-world investment analysis, and emphasizes the highest ethical and professional standards. Those who successfully complete Level I work snow progress to Level II of the Chartered Financial Analyst Program.
"For more than 50 years, Chartered Financial Analyst Institute has minted the most rigorously credentialed practitioners who adhere to the highest educational, professional, and ethical standards and are committed to putting investor interests first," said Paul Smith, Chartered Financial Analyst, president and chief executive officer of Chartered Financial Analyst Institute. "We are committed to developing future professionals with the necessary technical skills, knowledge and ethics and with a clear understanding of their role in society."
Trending In: Announcements
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest