Slifer Designs announces store changes
October 22, 2016
EDWARDS — Slifer Designs' store in Edwards is remodeling this winter, and is adjusting its store hours.
The new hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday.
"We are reflecting on how we can best provide what our clients have come to expect from Slifer Designs," Slifer Designs President Yvonne Jacobs said. "We are excited to continue to scour national and international markets for what our clients love, and we look forward to sharing our finds and revamping the retail experience."
Store to remain stocked
With a smaller retail footprint in Edwards, Slifer Designs store will remain stocked with lamps, flowers, art, pillows and accessories. The store space is being redesigned by the company's interior architect and senior designer, Kim Toms.
"I love the challenge of creating a new store layout. It's something I have been passionate about for years, designing a great flow, which really affects the energy of the store," Toms said.
Recommended Stories For You
As part of the changes, Slifer Designs' Red Room remains open for a few more months. The 50-percent off sale includes all bookcases, buffets, chests, coffee tables and night stands. The Red Room inventory changes daily, and once it's gone, it's gone.
For more information, go to http://www.SliferDesigns.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack