Slifer Designs hosts sale through weekend
July 16, 2015
EDWARDS — Slifer Designs is hosting a "once-every-15-years" warehouse sale through Saturday. The sale features deals on high-end furnishings in styles including contemporary, rustic and mountain modern.
"It's time for us to clear out inventory and make room for the new," said Lisa Mikels, showroom manager. "We have amazing items in the warehouse that will really add panache to someone's home."
Slifer Designs will donate any items not sold to local nonprofits that will either sell them to help fund their mission or use them to make clients' homes a little brighter.
For more information, go to http://www.sliferdesigns.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort