Slifer Designs hosts sale through weekend
July 16, 2015
EDWARDS — Slifer Designs is hosting a "once-every-15-years" warehouse sale through Saturday. The sale features deals on high-end furnishings in styles including contemporary, rustic and mountain modern.
"It's time for us to clear out inventory and make room for the new," said Lisa Mikels, showroom manager. "We have amazing items in the warehouse that will really add panache to someone's home."
Slifer Designs will donate any items not sold to local nonprofits that will either sell them to help fund their mission or use them to make clients' homes a little brighter.
For more information, go to http://www.sliferdesigns.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- O. J. Simpson spotted in Vail, posing for selfies
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85