State group honors Vail Valley Partnership with five awards
AVON — The Colorado Chamber of Commerce Executives recently held its annual spring conference in Parker. Chamber representatives from all around Colorado were present to take advantage of the resources, continuing education opportunities, networking and professional development made available.
At the meeting, the Vail Valley Partnership, this area’s regional chamber of commerce, was honored with five awards:
• CEO of the Year: Vail Valley Partnership CEO Chris Romer, for leadership and innovation within the organization.
• Special Achievement Award, first place: Awarded for partnership’s MyPartner Career Network program.
• Increase in Dues Revenue, first place: Awarded for a high member retention rate and members who increased their tier level.
• Communications Award, first place: Awarded for a recent update of three Vail Valley Partnership websites and creation of an additional site. Those sites are: VailValley Partnership.com, VailOnSale.com, VisitVail Valley.com and VailValleyMeansBusiness.com.
• Increase in Number of Members, second place: Awarded for high conversion rate of prospects to members.
“It is nice to be recognized by our peers at the Colorado Association of Commerce and Industry, and by our peers at chamber organizations across the state of Colorado.” Romer said. “Many chamber groups are doing impactful work in their communities, and it’s an honor for Vail Valley Partnership to be recognized for our programs and efforts.”
Vail Valley Partnership has been a member of the state group since 2013, and Romer serves on its board of directors.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User