Student scholarship open for engineering students
February 25, 2016
GLENWOOD SPRINGS — SGM, a civil engineering, surveying and consulting firm headquartered in Glenwood Springs, with additional offices in Aspen, Gunnison, Grand Junction, Salida, Durango and Meeker, is awarding up to five scholarships.
They are in the amount of $1,000 each to assist aspiring civil engineers and surveyors in pursuit of their studies.
The Steve Westhoff Scholarship is in honor of Steve Westhoff, an SGM field engineer whose integrity, humor and vast technical knowledge were an inspiration to SGM and many clients. The application deadline is April 1. For more information, visit http://www.sgm-inc.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon