Student scholarship open for engineering students
February 25, 2016
GLENWOOD SPRINGS — SGM, a civil engineering, surveying and consulting firm headquartered in Glenwood Springs, with additional offices in Aspen, Gunnison, Grand Junction, Salida, Durango and Meeker, is awarding up to five scholarships.
They are in the amount of $1,000 each to assist aspiring civil engineers and surveyors in pursuit of their studies.
The Steve Westhoff Scholarship is in honor of Steve Westhoff, an SGM field engineer whose integrity, humor and vast technical knowledge were an inspiration to SGM and many clients. The application deadline is April 1. For more information, visit http://www.sgm-inc.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Dead body found at Vail Pass rest area
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Cordillera property ownners again; fourth loss in five courtrooms trying to stop luxury rehab, wellness center
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season