Student scholarship open for engineering students
February 25, 2016
GLENWOOD SPRINGS — SGM, a civil engineering, surveying and consulting firm headquartered in Glenwood Springs, with additional offices in Aspen, Gunnison, Grand Junction, Salida, Durango and Meeker, is awarding up to five scholarships.
They are in the amount of $1,000 each to assist aspiring civil engineers and surveyors in pursuit of their studies.
The Steve Westhoff Scholarship is in honor of Steve Westhoff, an SGM field engineer whose integrity, humor and vast technical knowledge were an inspiration to SGM and many clients. The application deadline is April 1. For more information, visit http://www.sgm-inc.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Vail, Beaver Creek’s single-day, window lift ticket price hits $209
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens lift-serviced expansion into the Beavers
- Breckenridge closed due to power outage across Summit County
- Resort Business Advisors helps broker deals for businesses
- Adam Sandler coming to Denver in 2019, with special guest