Title company grows local team
July 17, 2016
AVON — Title Company of the Rockies, an independent title agency in the Colorado High Country, recently announced that Sheilah Gordon, Tex Asanti and Carl Barela have joined its Eagle County operations.
"We are pleased to announce that Sheilah, Tex, and Carl are bringing their vast title insurance experience and tremendous energy to Title Company of the Rockies," agency president Robert Howe said. "We are excited to be working with these talented title insurance professionals and capturing the synergy this combination of teams will bring to our customers and the entire Eagle County real estate family."
Title Company of the Rockies maintains operations in Eagle, Garfield, Grand, Pitkin, Routt and Summit counties. Howe also manages Northwest Title Company located in Craig in Moffat County. Title Company of the Rockies is a member of the ET Investments, LLC group of title agencies, located in Aurora.
For more information, go to http://www.titlecorockies.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season