Title company grows local team
July 17, 2016
AVON — Title Company of the Rockies, an independent title agency in the Colorado High Country, recently announced that Sheilah Gordon, Tex Asanti and Carl Barela have joined its Eagle County operations.
"We are pleased to announce that Sheilah, Tex, and Carl are bringing their vast title insurance experience and tremendous energy to Title Company of the Rockies," agency president Robert Howe said. "We are excited to be working with these talented title insurance professionals and capturing the synergy this combination of teams will bring to our customers and the entire Eagle County real estate family."
Title Company of the Rockies maintains operations in Eagle, Garfield, Grand, Pitkin, Routt and Summit counties. Howe also manages Northwest Title Company located in Craig in Moffat County. Title Company of the Rockies is a member of the ET Investments, LLC group of title agencies, located in Aurora.
For more information, go to http://www.titlecorockies.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy, Eagle Valley High School go 1-2 at state mountain biking championships