Title company grows local team
July 17, 2016
AVON — Title Company of the Rockies, an independent title agency in the Colorado High Country, recently announced that Sheilah Gordon, Tex Asanti and Carl Barela have joined its Eagle County operations.
"We are pleased to announce that Sheilah, Tex, and Carl are bringing their vast title insurance experience and tremendous energy to Title Company of the Rockies," agency president Robert Howe said. "We are excited to be working with these talented title insurance professionals and capturing the synergy this combination of teams will bring to our customers and the entire Eagle County real estate family."
Title Company of the Rockies maintains operations in Eagle, Garfield, Grand, Pitkin, Routt and Summit counties. Howe also manages Northwest Title Company located in Craig in Moffat County. Title Company of the Rockies is a member of the ET Investments, LLC group of title agencies, located in Aurora.
For more information, go to http://www.titlecorockies.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode