Town of Vail announces holiday hours
December 18, 2016
VAIL — Most Town of Vail municipal offices will be closed on Monday, Dec. 26, in observance of the Christmas holiday and will reopen on Tuesday, Dec. 27. A similar closure will occur the following week during the New Year's holiday with most offices closed Monday, Jan. 2, and reopening on Tuesday, Jan. 3. Customers of the parking sales office are being reminded to plan ahead and take care of any last minute parking business in advance of the closures.
The front counter of the Vail Police Department will be open during its regular operating hours, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., throughout the holiday with the exception of Christmas Day.
The Vail Public Library will have reduced hours, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., on Dec. 24 and Dec. 31; closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Regular operating hours will resume on Dec. 26 and Jan. 2 when the library will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Transit services will operate uninterrupted throughout the holiday season. Call 911 for police, fire or medical emergencies.
Trending In: Announcements
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip