Vail launches online parking portal
November 21, 2016
VAIL — Season parking pass holders and other guests of Vail's public parking facilities will have access to timely parking announcements and other updates through a new online portal available this season.
Subscribers to the new service will also be invited to share their ideas and suggestions in an open forum facilitated by the town's community information office.
Join the Conversation
With the Vail Town Council scheduled to begin discussing summer parking operations in January, the portal will also be used to alert pass holders about upcoming meetings and ways to join in the conversation during the decision-making process.
In addition, the portal will provide notifications on upcoming parking restrictions and blackout days as well as related traffic advisories that may impact commuters.
To access the parking portal, go to http://www.vailgov.com /parking.
Trending In: Announcements
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon