Vail launches online parking portal
November 21, 2016
VAIL — Season parking pass holders and other guests of Vail's public parking facilities will have access to timely parking announcements and other updates through a new online portal available this season.
Subscribers to the new service will also be invited to share their ideas and suggestions in an open forum facilitated by the town's community information office.
Join the Conversation
With the Vail Town Council scheduled to begin discussing summer parking operations in January, the portal will also be used to alert pass holders about upcoming meetings and ways to join in the conversation during the decision-making process.
In addition, the portal will provide notifications on upcoming parking restrictions and blackout days as well as related traffic advisories that may impact commuters.
To access the parking portal, go to http://www.vailgov.com /parking.
Trending In: Announcements
- Adam Sandler coming to Denver in 2019, with special guest
- Xcel Energy, Colorado’s largest utility, committed to going 100 percent carbon-free by 2050
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens lift-serviced expansion into the Beavers
- Spring Back show Saturday was ‘problematic’
- Benjamin Dantas excels at climbing championships
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest