Vail spring bus schedule gets underway Monday
VAIL — Town of Vail buses will transition to the spring schedule on Monday as the 2014-15 ski and snowboard season comes to a close. Free parking will also be available in the Vail Village and Lionshead parking structures to coincide with reductions in bus service.
Vail’s spring bus schedule, Monday-May 24:
• The West Vail Green route provides two-hour service from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., with additional hourly service between 6:30 and 8:30 a.m. and between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m.
• The West Vail Red loop departs every two hours from 7:50 a.m. to 11:50 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:50 and 9:50 a.m. and between 3:50 and 7:50 p.m.
• The East Vail bus will depart from the Transportation Center every two hours from 7:10 a.m. to 11:10 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:10 and 9:10 a.m. and between 3:10 and 7:10 p.m.
• The Golf Course bus will depart every two hours from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:30 and 9:30 a.m. and between 3:30 and 7:30 p.m. An outbound departure will run at 12:30 a.m. on request only.
• The Sandstone bus will depart every two hours from 7:10 a.m. to 9:10 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:10 and 9:10 a.m. and between 3:10 and 7:10 p.m. An 11:30 p.m. outbound bus will run only on request.
• In-town shuttles will run every 10 to 15 minutes from Lionshead to Golden Peak.
The summer bus schedule, with increased service, will begin May 25 and run through mid-December. For a complete bus schedule, call 970-477-3456 or access online from vailgov.com. For help with ECO Transit trip planning, call 970-328-3530 or visit http://www.eaglecounty.us/transit.
Parking reminder for Value Pass holders
An end of season reminder is being issued by the town’s parking operations to all value pass holders. Following the last day of paid parking on Sunday value passes will be disabled and the balance will remain for next season. To reactivate the pass for the 2015-16 season, card holders will need to bring proof of eligibility to the town’s parking offices in mid-November for re-certification. To qualify for discounted parking in the Vail Village and Lionshead structures, pass holders must be employed and/or reside or own property in Vail or Eagle County. For more information, call the parking hotline at 970-479-2104.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User