Vail Valley emergency responders’ Ride in Remembrance is May 8
May 4, 2017
EAGLE COUNTY — Members of the public are invited to join Eagle County emergency responders for the 16th annual emergency responder recognition on Monday, May 8. The activities will begin at 9 a.m., when participants will gather at Freedom Park in Edwards to line up for a Ride in Remembrance event, featuring motorcycles, classic cars and emergency-response vehicles.
Anyone with a motorcycle or classic car is invited to join in. There will be a short ceremony at 9:30 a.m. at the Freedom Park Memorial. The procession will leave Freedom Park at 10:15 a.m. and travel to Donovan Park in Vail, followed by a Tribute to Our Fallen Heroes at Donovan Pavilion at 11 a.m. The service will recognize the three law enforcement officers, firefighter and air ambulance pilot who lost their lives serving the citizens of Eagle County. Lunch will be served following the program.
For more information, contact Jennifer Kirkland, 970-390-1553.
Trending In: Announcements
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move