Westin names food and beverage boss
November 22, 2016
AVON — The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa has announced it has promoted Kevin Delonay to serve as director of food & beverage at the resort.
Delonay has been a member of The Westin Riverfront team for more than seven years, most recently serving as the executive chef at Maya, the resort's modern Mexican kitchen by Chef Richard Sandoval. A graduate of Virginia's James Madison University, Delonay previously worked at several top Vail Valley restaurants, including Sweet Basil, Dish and the Game Creek Club.
In his new position, Delonay will oversee all operations for The Westin Riverfront's Maya, the Lift, the Parlor 126 Lobby Bar and Starbucks, as well as the resort's more than 7,500 square feet of event space, which includes the 4,000 square foot Riverside Ballroom and a 2,000 square foot outdoor banquet terrace.
"Kevin is an integral part of our food and beverage team who has made many positive contributions with great results," Westin Riverfront General Manager Kristen Pryor said. "He has been recognized and commended for his talented creations, a fabulous kitchen staff and his thoughtful approach to driving his team towards consistency and excellence. We're excited to have him in this new role in time for the start of the busy winter season."
For more information, go to http://www.westinriverfrontbeavercreek.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon