Westin Riverfront earns magazine awards
October 19, 2016
AVON — The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa has announced it has been honored in the 2016 Healthy Travel Awards by SHAPE Magazine and the 2016 Readers' Choice Awards by Conde Nast Traveler.
SHAPE honored The Westin Riverfront as a "Best Hotel Pool" for the resort's four-lane outdoor pool and three infinity hot tubs, both overlooking the Eagle River.
Conde Nast Traveler ranked The Westin Riverfront as No. 4 on its list of the "Top 15 Resorts in Colorado." More than 300,000 readers voted in the 29th annual Readers' Choice Awards.
"We are so honored to earn these awards from top industry publications like Conde Nast Traveler and SHAPE," Westin Riverfront General Manager Kristen Pryor said. "Our staff works hard to offer each guest a unique and healthy Vail Valley experience and we are excited to kick off another fantastic ski season next month."
The November issue of SHAPE is on stands now; the Readers' Choice issue of Conde Nast Traveler will be on newsstands Oct. 25. To view the full Readers' Choice list, go to http://www.CNTraveler.com/rca.
For more information, go to http://www.westinriverfrontbeavercreek.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Adam Sandler coming to Denver in 2019, with special guest
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens lift-serviced expansion into the Beavers
- Xcel Energy, Colorado’s largest utility, committed to going 100 percent carbon-free by 2050
- Benjamin Dantas excels at climbing championships
- Local vacuum store expands its services
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days