Biz Calendar: July 11-Aug. 16
– Speed networking, 7-9 a.m. Terra Bistro at the Vail Mountain Lodge, free to all Vail Valley partners, complimentary breakfast, RSVP to Cameron Lowe at (970) 477-4001 or email@example.com.
– CACI State Chamber Breakfast: Fraud, from the trenches, 7:30-9 a.m. CACI Headquarters, 1600 Broadway, Suite 1000, Denver. RSVP at (303) 866-9622.
– Summit County business after hours mixer, bring a prospective new member and pay only $5; if you sign up a new member, you’ll receive admission coupons worth $20 to future mixers, and the new member receives a 20 percent discount off of their membership dues, 5:30-7:30 p.m., MWA Design, Silverthorne. (970) 668-2051.
– Colorado Tourism Office presentation, 1 p.m. Vail Valley Partnership’s office in Traer Creek office; see how the Colorado Tourism Office has leveraged $19 million a year to promote the state of Colorado. RSVP to Paul Abling at (970) 477-4033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Summit Chamber board of directors meeting, 8:30-10 a.m., Senior and Community Center, Frisco. (970) 668-2051.
– Breckenridge Resort Chamber’s Annual Meeting, 8-11 a.m., Breckenridge Town Council Chambers, includes light breakfast. The meeting will include the election of a new board member. RSVP to Sharon Russell at email@example.com or (970) 453-5072.
– Summit Chamber diplomats meeting, 8-9 a.m., Senior and Community Center, Frisco. (970) 668-2051.
– Summit Chamber new member welcome and business after hours mixer, 5:30-7:30, Frisco Bay Marina
– Summit Chamber board of directors meeting, 8:30-10 a.m., Senior and Community Center, Frisco.