Biz calendar: July 5-Aug.16
– Diplomats Meeting (Summit Chamber), 8-9 a.m., Senior and Community Center, Frisco. (970) 668-2051.
– Speed networking, 7-9 a.m. Terra Bistro at the Vail Mountain Lodge, free to all Vail Valley partners, complimentary breakfast, R.S..V..P. to Cameron Lowe at 477-4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Summit County business after hours mixer, bring a prospective new member and pay only $5; if you sign up a new member, you’ll receive admission coupons worth $20 to future mixers, and the new member receives a 20 percent discount off of membership dues, 5:30-7:30 p.m., MWA Design, Silverthorne. 668-2051.
– Colorado Tourism Office presentation, 1 p.m. Vail Valley Partnership’s office in Avon. RSVP to Paul Abling at 477-4033.
– Summit Chamber board of directors meeting, 8:30-10 a.m., Senior and Community Center, Frisco. (970) 668-2051.
– Summit Chamber diplomats meeting, 8-9 a.m., Senior and Community Center, Frisco. (970) 668-2051.
– Summit Chamber new member welcome and business after hours mixer, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Frisco Bay Marina.
– Summit Chamber board of directors meeting, 8:30-10 a.m.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Are we seeing more bears because there are more bears on the valley floor, or because we’re all spending more time at home? It could be a bit of both.