Bookworm of Edwards top 10 reads
1. “Vail Hiker 2012,” by Mary Ellen Gilliland
2. “Chaperone,” by Laura Moriarty
3. “Best Easy Day Hikes in Vail,” by Maryann Gaug
4. “Steam Train, Dream Train,” by Sherri D Rinker
5. “Rocky Mountain Wildflowers Pocket Guide,” by David Dahms
6. “Best Vail Valley Hikes,” by The Gore Range Group
7. “Good Night Colorado,” by Adam Gamble
8. “English Girl,” by Daniel Silva
9. “Constellation of Vital Phenomena,” by Anthony Marra
10 .”Orphan Train,” by Christina Kline
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Case numbers for COVID-19 are rising in Eagle County, and just about everywhere else. To save the new ski season, Vail officials are taking new measures to slow the spread, limiting virtually all gatherings to…