Boost your Vail All the Love success
Vail, CO, Colorado
The Vail Valley Partnership has some tips for Vail lodges that want to get the most from the Vail All the Love campaign:
– Develop an All the Love offer and sell it on your Web site, both for short- and long -erm bookings. Lodges already doing this are seeing more reservations. Get your best offers out there and load them into the site.
– Manage your Web specials to ensure greater visibility for your property ” customers are coming to the site with an expectation ” capture this and make a sale.
– Review your minimum night stay requirements. The average length of stay for All the Love bookings in February is 2.4 nights. Restrictive minimums are likely to reduce your ability to sell rooms.
– Review your rates. The average daily rate for All the Love bookings in February is $266. Aggressive value pricing is likely to increase your ability to sell rooms.
Participate in The Longevity Project
The Longevity Project is an annual campaign to help educate readers about what it takes to live a long, fulfilling life in our valley. This year Kevin shares his story of hope and celebration of life with his presentation Cracked, Not Broken as we explore the critical and relevant topic of mental health.
– Be creative with your All the Love offers . Can you package additional value to the guest by including parking, restaurant deals or spa treatments? Think creatively. Guests are looking for value and buying when they see it.
– Maintain inventory at least 21 days in advance to capture the most business possible.
– Load all offer and property details in the Vail on Sale Web site, which powers the Vail All the Love site. Contact Chris Romer with questions, 970-477-4016.
The Vail Valley Partnership has several events coming up, including:
– Feb. 18, 5 ” 7 p.m., Business After Hours Mixer at Big O Tires in Eagle-Vail
– Feb. 25, 8 ” 9:30 a.m., Partner 101: Benefits Orientation, at the Vail Valley Partnership office in the Traer Creek Plaza in Avon.
– Feb 24: The Vail Valley Partnershipo is a sponsor of Vail’s CarniVail, a Mardi Gras celebration on Fat Tuesday.
The party starts at 3 p.m. in Vail Village with the crowning of the CarniVail King and Queen, followed by the King Cake Eating Contest. The party peaks with the Float Parade, beginning at 4 p.m. A cash prize of $1,000 will be awarded to the first place float.
Registration is free and now available online at carnivail.net.