Chimney fire breaks out at Vail lodge
Vail, CO Colorado
VAIL, Colorado ” A chimney fire at a West Vail hotel caused about $10,000 in damage Sunday.
Firefighters responded to Park Meadows Lodge after a report of a fire at 7:56 p.m. The fire was contained to the area around the chimney and the nearby roof. No one was hurt.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Vail’s updated plans regarding the state guidelines and isolation housing requirements is one of several pieces of information guests are waiting on heading into the 2020-21 season.