Comments sought on commercial recreation permits
Vail, CO Colorado
KREMMLING –The Bureau of Land Management’s Kremmling Field Office is seeking public comment on 29 commercial special recreation permit applications.
Each year, the BLM issues commercial special recreation permits to provide recreation businesses the opportunity to operate on Bureau of Land Management lands and provide specific services to the public while- ensuring a fair return to the public for commercial use of public lands.
To help with its evaluation of these permit applications, the Bureau of Land Management is seeking public comment regarding each applicant’s safety history, conflicts that have been associated with the applicants or their employees while operating on public lands, or any other information that would be useful to the agency as it considers the applications.
To comment on the applications, contact Teri Parvin at the Kremmling Field Office firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments need to be received by March 31.
Applicants for recreational activities
Upper Colorado River (includes Grand and Eagle counties)
• Madography Photography.
• State Bridge Lodge.
• Wildwater Inc. (A1 Wildwater).
• Nova Guides.
• Vail Valley Guide Services (Vail Valley Anglers).
• Up tha Creek Expeditions, LLC, (Stand Up Paddle Colorado).
• Aspen Canyon Ranch (Rocky Mountain Whitewater Rafting).
• Blazing Adventures, Inc.
• Minturn Anglers.
• Integrity Fishing Ventures Inc. (The Colorado Angler).
• Bangert Enterprises, LLC (Sage Outdoor Adventures).
• Paddle Colorado.
• Whitewater Addictions (Breckenridge Adventure Tours).
• Colorado Fishing Guides.
• Dreamcatchers Expeditions, LLC (Alpine Kayak).
• Colorado Mountain College, Grand County.
• Colorado’s High Lonesome Outfitter and Guides, LLC, Eagle County.
• Aspen Canyon Ranch, Grand County.
• Outwest Adventures, LLC,-Jackson County.
• Glen A. Phillips, Inc., (Strawberry Creek Outfitters), Grand County.
• Trophy Mountain Ranch, Jackson County.
• High Country Trails, Grand County.
• CN Outfitting, Grand County.
• Steamboat Sporting Retrievers, Jackson County.
• Reeder Creek Ranch, LLC, Grand County.
• Timberline Jeep Rides, Grand and Eagle counties.
• Rusty Spurr Pack Services, Grand County.
Applicants for events
• Colorado DIRT CycloCross by Dig Deep Sports, LLC (proposed for Aug. 17, beginning and ending in Fraser, crossing multiple jurisdictions including BLM)
• Troublesome Horse Rescue Fundraiser Horse Race (proposed for Sept. 7 in the Wolford Mountain area)