Conscious Transformation groups in Edwards, Eagle cultivate inner peace
2016 Denver Weekend Intensive Programs
• Jan 8-10: Mental Mastery.
• April 8-10: Emotional Mastery.
• July 8-10: Physical Mastery.
• Oct. 7-9: Spiritual Mastery.
2016 offerings in Edwards and Eagle
• Mastery Meditation Classes — 12-week classes that include teachings, meditations and a daily action plan. The classes come with a CD series to support the teachings learned in class and to develop, or support, a daily meditation practice. Each Mastery series will begin approximately two weeks after the Denver weekend programs. Edwards classes are Wednesdays at either noon or 6 p.m. Eagle classes are Tuesdays at 6 p.m.
• Conscious Transformation groups are free monthly teachings and meditations in Edwards at 7:15 p.m. the first Wednesday of every month or in Eagle at 7:15 p.m. the third Tuesday of every month.
• Free “The Inner Matrix” book clubs are offered throughout the year, as needed, to support the community.
For more information regarding the Conscious Transformation Groups, the Transformation Series or to request a book club, contact Mandy Benedict at 970-904-1233 or email@example.com or visit www.conscioustransformation.com/mandybenedict.
EDWARDS — Conscious Transformation groups are free monthly gatherings designed to help people connect with like-minded individuals focused on personal and professional fulfillment. Each meeting consists of a Conscious Transformation teaching, a tool or meditation and an opportunity to create a simple, practical plan for daily life. This supportive environment is a space for people to connect, reflect and transform.
“I began my journey with Conscious Transformation three years ago, and since then, every single area of my life has changed in remarkable ways,” said Laina Eskin, owner and physical therapist at Align Vail. “I feel that the practices I have learned have taught me how to live with a sense of joy, peace, purpose and fulfillment beyond what I ever would have believed possible which has led to a deepening in all of my relationships.”
On Wednesday at 7:15 p.m., the Conscious Transformation Group will be held at Align Vail, 210 Edwards Village Blvd., Unit B202, in Edwards. The focus of this month’s group will be “Cultivating Inner Peace” and will be taught by Mandy Benedict.
After years of personal development, focused meditation and a formal, extensive training program led by Joey Klein, founder of Conscious Transformation, Benedict leads these transformative classes regularly throughout the Vail Valley. Having grown up in the valley, she has a passion for supporting people in our community with the tools provided by this work.
The monthly Conscious Transformation Groups are part of an expanded offering called the Transformation Series, which includes Mental, Emotional, Physical and Spiritual mastery. This personal and professional development system is taught as weekend intensives in Denver and as 12-week courses in Edwards and Eagle. Students are encouraged to attend the weekend programs in Denver, which are full of hands-on experiences to quickly transform, and then follow up with the local classes to fully integrate the work into their daily lives.
Students who sign up for all four weekend programs by the end of this year can save approximately 50 percent with the 2016 Mastery Series Member Special, which includes all four Denver Weekend Intensive Programs plus the annual Conscious Transformation membership, which grants discounts on many other products and services throughout the organization, at a total cost of $1,180.
“Invest in yourself this year,” Benedict said. “By creating a new relationship with your mind, body and emotions, you build a greater connection with your higher self, bringing endless possibilities to your life and your relationships. Participants in the programs have reported reduced stress, increased focus, improved sleep, more energy throughout the day and a greater sense of peace and purpose.”
Benedict also hosts a downvalley free meditation group each month. The next event will be held on Tuesday, Dec. 15, at 7:15 p.m. at the Shakti Center, 200 Capital St. in Eagle.