Eagle County Sheriff seeks alleged credit card thieves after holiday buying spree
January 24, 2018
EAGLE — Authorities are looking for three men suspected of going around the Roaring Fork Valley buying items during the holidays with stolen credit cards.
The Eagle County Sheriff's Office is asking help in identifying the three men. Deputies say they are suspected of making multiple fraudulent purchases throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
The men were seen getting into a dark-colored minivan. They are also seen in surveillance video.
They are described as:
• One skinny male wearing a black hat.
• One wearing a maroon jacket.
Recommended Stories For You
• One wearing a dark shirt covered by a jacket with an "8" or "18" on it, possibly a Denver Broncos jersey.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Eagle County Sheriff's Office at 970-328-8500 or Eagle County Crime Stoppers at 970-328-7007 or1-800-972-TIPS. You could earn up to a $1,500 reward.
Staff Writer Randy Wyrick can be reached at 970-748-2935 or email@example.com
Trending In: Crime
- Denver man gets two years in state prison after speeding through Vail in a stolen car
- Authorities want to question man in mountain bike theft from Edwards storefront
- Alleged murderer pleads not guilty; October trial set for Jacob White, Catherine Kelley’s alleged killer
- Alleged Avon stabber Andrew Young’s prelim set for October; he remains in jail on $2 million bond in knife attack case
- Avon woman stabbed five times, suspect spotted with blood on his hands, pool of blood outside his door, police say
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Vail businesses say they’re ready for Colorado Classic parking changes, crowds