Eagle County Sheriff seeks alleged credit card thieves after holiday buying spree
January 24, 2018
EAGLE — Authorities are looking for three men suspected of going around the Roaring Fork Valley buying items during the holidays with stolen credit cards.
The Eagle County Sheriff's Office is asking help in identifying the three men. Deputies say they are suspected of making multiple fraudulent purchases throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
The men were seen getting into a dark-colored minivan. They are also seen in surveillance video.
They are described as:
• One skinny male wearing a black hat.
• One wearing a maroon jacket.
Recommended Stories For You
• One wearing a dark shirt covered by a jacket with an "8" or "18" on it, possibly a Denver Broncos jersey.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Eagle County Sheriff's Office at 970-328-8500 or Eagle County Crime Stoppers at 970-328-7007 or1-800-972-TIPS. You could earn up to a $1,500 reward.
Staff Writer Randy Wyrick can be reached at 970-748-2935 or email@example.com
Trending In: Crime
- Woman who was doused with gasoline and burned to death as her two sons watched was murdered, jury rules
- Vail Valley man, 53, gets three years in prison for indecent exposure to teens
- Vail Police arrest woman found in dumpster for false reporting, say her story is ‘fictitious’
- Convicted murderer Charles Gross wants new trial, shot Maria Madrid in 2005
- Man drives stolen car at 104 mph east in westbound I-70 through Vail Valley
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- Eagle County pledges $500,000 to jump start mental health services; Mental Health Advisory Committee named