Graffiti saying ‘hobo jelly’ sprayed along Interstate 70 in Eagle County
January 12, 2018
EAGLE — Some people apparently fancy themselves Picasso with a spray can.
Eagle County Sheriff's deputies have responded to several graffiti incidents where people are drawing aliens and scrawling "Hobo" or "Hobo Jelly" on highway overpasses and Union Pacific train trestles along Interstate 70.
The graffiti is visible mostly on bridges along roadways and railroad tracks.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Eagle County Sheriff's Office at 970-328-8500 or Eagle County Crime Stoppers at 970-328-7007 or 1-800-972-TIPS. You could earn $1,000 in reward money.
Trending In: Crime
- Summit man pleads guilty in St. Patrick’s Day sex assault. Michael Gelber one of four initially charged
- Vail Valley law enforcement, state patrol launch ‘Lockdown Your Car’ campaign to prevent auto theft
- Woman who was doused with gasoline and burned to death as her two sons watched was murdered, jury rules
- Alleged Avon stabber Andrew Young’s prelim set for October; he remains in jail on $2 million bond in knife attack case
- Alleged Sno-Cat stealer Jason Cuervo missed first Vail Valley court date; he’s still in the Jefferson County jail
- Suspects in Lake Christine Fire arrested at residence in Basalt
- Eagle County wildfires could have knocked out electricity to thousands
- Modular homes are being used for a growing number of Vail Valley projects
- Natural Grocers, Marshalls move in to Glenwood Meadows shopping center
- Suspects in Lake Christine Fire turn themselves in to authorities early Sunday, July 15