Graffiti saying ‘hobo jelly’ sprayed along Interstate 70 in Eagle County
January 12, 2018
EAGLE — Some people apparently fancy themselves Picasso with a spray can.
Eagle County Sheriff's deputies have responded to several graffiti incidents where people are drawing aliens and scrawling "Hobo" or "Hobo Jelly" on highway overpasses and Union Pacific train trestles along Interstate 70.
The graffiti is visible mostly on bridges along roadways and railroad tracks.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Eagle County Sheriff's Office at 970-328-8500 or Eagle County Crime Stoppers at 970-328-7007 or 1-800-972-TIPS. You could earn $1,000 in reward money.
Trending In: Crime
- Accused Vail Valley murderer Leigha Ackerson to get psychiatric exam in state prison mental hospital
- Valerie Demarco sentenced to 10 years in Vail Valley forgery scheme
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Alleged murderer pleads not guilty; October trial set for Jacob White, Catherine Kelley’s alleged killer
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape