Police probing Avon work-site burglary
July 13, 2015
AVON — Police are investigating a burglary that occurred at a work site over the weekend.
On Saturday at 7:15 a.m., the Avon Police Department responded to a report of a burglary at a construction site at 0050 Buck Creek Lane, future home of Buck Creek Medical Center. Avon patrol officers and crime scene investigators responded to the scene and completed an investigation. Construction tools and other items were stolen. The burglary occurred between the hours of 8 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday.
Avon police is asking for the public's help for any information that may lead to the arrest of the suspects. If you noticed any persons or vehicles at the site — the intersection of Swift Gulch and Nottingham roads — call 970-748-4040 to report any information regarding this crime.
Trending In: Crime
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Valerie Demarco sentenced to 10 years in Vail Valley forgery scheme
- Accused Vail Valley murderer Leigha Ackerson to get psychiatric exam in state prison mental hospital
- Co-defendant testifies in Ramon Villa sexual assault trial
- Denver man gets two years in state prison after speeding through Vail in a stolen car
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move