Police probing Avon work-site burglary
July 13, 2015
AVON — Police are investigating a burglary that occurred at a work site over the weekend.
On Saturday at 7:15 a.m., the Avon Police Department responded to a report of a burglary at a construction site at 0050 Buck Creek Lane, future home of Buck Creek Medical Center. Avon patrol officers and crime scene investigators responded to the scene and completed an investigation. Construction tools and other items were stolen. The burglary occurred between the hours of 8 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday.
Avon police is asking for the public's help for any information that may lead to the arrest of the suspects. If you noticed any persons or vehicles at the site — the intersection of Swift Gulch and Nottingham roads — call 970-748-4040 to report any information regarding this crime.
Trending In: Crime
- El Chapo likely off to ‘Alcatraz of the Rockies’ in Colorado
- Man’s X Games party trashed Aspen condo, prompts lawsuit
- Avon man faces life in prison for alleged Vail sex assault of woman who invited him to her condo
- Vail Valley man pleads guilty to sexual assault
- Man sentenced to two years in jail for role in 2016 Silverthorne sex assault
- I-70 closed in Glenwood Canyon after fatality in traffic incident
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow facing lawsuit after Utah skiing accident
- Thieves who ripped off $9,000 in tools busted for trying to resell them
- Actress Rebel Wilson medically rescued from Aspen slopes citing the ‘vibe’