Stolen violin reported missing from Riverwalk Theatre in Edwards found, but damaged
November 23, 2017
EDWARDS — Police say they know who stole a young man's violin from the Riverwalk Theatre in Edwards.
Eagle County Sheriff's deputies received a tip that led them to locate the missing violin, but the $1,500 instrument was damaged beyond repair.
Deputies are looking for the person they suspect of stealing and damaging it.
The young man last saw his violin and case around 7 p.m. Friday, Nov. 10, near the entrance as he entered a movie.
Anyone with information about a suspect or this crime is asked to call the Eagle County Sheriff's Office at 970-328-8500 or Eagle County Crime Stoppers at 970-328-7007, 1-800-972-TIPS, submit your tip online at http://www.tipsubmit.com, or text a tip from your cell phone by texting STOPCRIME plus your message to CRIMES (274637).
Trending In: Crime
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Valerie Demarco sentenced to 10 years in Vail Valley forgery scheme
- Accused Vail Valley murderer Leigha Ackerson to get psychiatric exam in state prison mental hospital
- Co-defendant testifies in Ramon Villa sexual assault trial
- Denver man gets two years in state prison after speeding through Vail in a stolen car
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move