‘Subject in crisis’ forces Eagle Police to close Fourth of July Road
October 2, 2017
EAGLE — Eagle police responded to a "subject in crisis" at an Eagle Ranch residence and closed a residential street for more than an hour.
The call came in at 5:10 p.m., Monday, Oct. 2, and Eagle Police responded with the Eagle County Sheriff's Office and ambulances from the Eagle County ambulance district.
After approximately one hour, with the assistance of friends and community members, the Eagle Police Department was able to provide the subject a safe opportunity to seek medical treatment. Fourth of July Road was reopened shortly afterward.
The large response was because police did not know what they would encounter, Eagle Police said in a statement.
There were no arrests or charges against anyone involved in the incident. No injuries were reported.
Staff Writer Randy Wyrick can be reached at 970-748-2935 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Crime
- Aspen parents face felony charges after giving coke to minor, alcohol to others
- Breckenridge ski pass frauds see spring break uptick
- 49 killed at mosques in ‘one of New Zealand’s darkest days’
- Gruesome details of Chris Watts’ murders of his wife, two daughters revealed on Dr. Phil
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did