Woman arrested after shot fired in Eagle-Vail
August 25, 2015
EAGLE-VAIL — A 41-year-old woman was arrested Tuesday after police say she shot a firearm in a residential area.
At about 5:30 p.m., the Eagle County Sheriff's Office responded to the River Run Apartments in Eagle-Vail on the report of shots fired.
The reporting party stated that he had a verbal altercation with his girlfriend, Jennifer Clark. During the altercation, Clark allegedly went outside, pulled a firearm and fired one shot in the area of the victim. The woman then fled the scene. The victim did not sustain any injuries during the altercation.
Law enforcement searched the area for the suspect and located Clark at a restaurant in the area. Clark was taken into custody without further incident. Avon Police Department and Beaver Creek Public Safety assisted in the search for the suspect.
Clark was booked into the Eagle County Detention Facility on charges of domestic violence felony menacing, a Class 5 felony; prohibited use of a weapon, a Class 2 misdemeanor; and reckless endangerment, a Class 3 misdemeanor.
Trending In: Crime
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Accused Vail Valley murderer Leigha Ackerson to get psychiatric exam in state prison mental hospital
- Valerie Demarco sentenced to 10 years in Vail Valley forgery scheme
- Co-defendant testifies in Ramon Villa sexual assault trial
- Denver man gets two years in state prison after speeding through Vail in a stolen car
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job