Cruise around Eagle’s ‘pubs’ this Saturday
Vail, CO Colorado
Local bicyclists can cruise around in mass to Eagle’s “pubs” this Saturday during One Eagle’s first Cruiser Pub Crawl for the season.
Event registration begins at 3:30 p.m. at Broadway Liquors. Cost is $5 for One Eagle members and $10 for everyone else. Riders are advised to leave their water bottles at home because any bottles at the event will be confiscated.
Various events and contests are planned at the pub crawl stops. Here’s the schedule for Saturday’s festivities:
• 2 to 4 p.m. – Moe’s BBQ, Pazzos Pizza (pre crawl picnics) and registration at Broadway Liquors.
• 4 to 5 p.m. – Paradigms: Best bike trick.
• 5 to 6 p.m. – Grand Avenue Grill: Best dressed/costume.
• 6 to 7 p.m. – Dusty Boot: Best (decorated) bike contest.
• 7 to 8 p.m. – Broadway Bistro: Sexy legs contest.
• 8 to 9 p.m. – Brush Creek: DJ and a drawing for a free cruiser bike.
For more information about the pub crawl, visit http://www.oneeagle.org.