Eagle County to begin street sweeping next week
Vail, CO Colorado
EAGLE, Colorado – Eagle County Road and Bridge will begin street sweeping operations on county-maintained roads next week. Weather permitting, roads in unincorporated areas will be swept according to the following schedule:
• Week of April 16: Blue Lake and Sopris Village in El Jebel
• Week of April 23: Homestead in Edwards
• Week of April 30: Homestead, Lake Creek Village, Miller Ranch, South 40 and Old Edwards Estates in Edwards
• Week of May 7: Singletree, Beard Creek and Moonridge in Edwards; and Eagle-Vail
• Week of May 14: Eagle Vail and West-Vail
Residents who wish to rake sanding material from lawns or landscaping are asked to leave the sand in small rows rather than large piles to make it easier for sweeping. Any material placed on the road other than sand from winter snow removal operations will be left behind.
Eagle County does not maintain Interstate 70, U.S. Highway 6 or their frontage roads, or roads located within town boundaries. For more information, contact Gordon Adams at 970-328-3542.