June 5, 2014
NAME: Krista DeHerrera
Job: Town of Gypsum Special Projects Coordinator
Lives in: Gypsum
In high school I was … Friends with everyone, but always thought I was uncool.
If I was a T-shirt, I would be (fabric, color, any print?) … A "Styx" band T-shirt.
What's the best thing about your town? Hometown community and a great place to raise my boys. The best thing about my job is providing great community events and enhancing people's quality of life.
Recommended Stories For You
As a kid, I always … D id my homework so that I could go out and play.
If I could be any superhero, I'd be … Wonder Woman, but replace the boots with roller skates. If I was given a million dollars, the first thing I'd buy is … A n investment expert so I could make it work for me.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates