June 5, 2014
NAME: Krista DeHerrera
Job: Town of Gypsum Special Projects Coordinator
Lives in: Gypsum
In high school I was … Friends with everyone, but always thought I was uncool.
If I was a T-shirt, I would be (fabric, color, any print?) … A "Styx" band T-shirt.
What's the best thing about your town? Hometown community and a great place to raise my boys. The best thing about my job is providing great community events and enhancing people's quality of life.
Recommended Stories For You
As a kid, I always … D id my homework so that I could go out and play.
If I could be any superhero, I'd be … Wonder Woman, but replace the boots with roller skates. If I was given a million dollars, the first thing I'd buy is … A n investment expert so I could make it work for me.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail