Eagle narrows town board applicant list to four candidates
September 21, 2016
EAGLE — This week, eight hopefuls submitted applications for the board vacancy created by the resignation of Doug Seabury.
Tuesday night the Eagle Town Board members reviewed the list of applicants and trimmed the list of eight names down to four finalists. The applicants included:
• Adam Palmer.
• Scott Turnipseed.
• Max Schmidt.
• James Picola.
Recommended Stories For You
• Dustin Hansen.
• Matt Farrar.
• Clark Gundlach.
• Josh Stowell.
In reviewing the list, the board members were asked to identify three top candidates and the board then narrowed the list based on those results. The four finalists are Turnipseed, Palmer, Gundlach and Stowell.
The finalists will be invited to attend the next town board meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 27, to speak briefly and answer some questions. The board anticipates making the appointment at the Sept. 27 session.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019