Eagle narrows town board applicant list to four candidates
September 21, 2016
EAGLE — This week, eight hopefuls submitted applications for the board vacancy created by the resignation of Doug Seabury.
Tuesday night the Eagle Town Board members reviewed the list of applicants and trimmed the list of eight names down to four finalists. The applicants included:
• Adam Palmer.
• Scott Turnipseed.
• Max Schmidt.
• James Picola.
Recommended Stories For You
• Dustin Hansen.
• Matt Farrar.
• Clark Gundlach.
• Josh Stowell.
In reviewing the list, the board members were asked to identify three top candidates and the board then narrowed the list based on those results. The four finalists are Turnipseed, Palmer, Gundlach and Stowell.
The finalists will be invited to attend the next town board meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 27, to speak briefly and answer some questions. The board anticipates making the appointment at the Sept. 27 session.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon