Five Eagle County commissioner candidates interviewed
June 5, 2013
Interviews of the five remaining candidates seeking the Eagle County commissioner seat that is being vacated by Jon Stavney will be televised.
The county television channel, ecotv18, recorded the interviews on Wednesday evening, June 5. Although a live broadcast wasn't offered, the interviews will re-run on ecotv throughout the next week. Check the county website at http://www.eaglecounty.us/Communications/ecotv18schedule for the schedule. The broadcast is available online anytime at the same location under the links "archived programming" in the "specials" category.
The candidates who are seeking appointment by the Eagle County Democratic Party's Vacancy Committee are Kathy Chandler-Henry, Jerry McMahan, Adam Palmer, Rohn Robbins and Paul Witt. Yuri Kostick has withdrawn from the race.
The commissioner selected by the committee will serve for about two years. An election for the District 2 commissioner seat will be held November 2014.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed