Gypsum Creek bridge project earns grant
January 23, 2017
GYPSUM — The Eagle County Engineering and Road & Bridge departments have been awarded a $137,800 grant from the Colorado Department of Transportation for the rehabilitation of the Gypsum Creek Bridge.
The bridge, located on Cottonwood Pass Road approximately 1 mile west of Gypsum Creek Road, was originally constructed in 1973.
The project is expected to take place this fall and will include the replacement of the bridge deck and pavement and repairs to cracks and erosion holes, as well as the installation of rails.
For more information about the project, contact Richard Davies at email@example.com.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Dead body found at Vail Pass rest area
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season
- Cordillera property owners lose again; fourth loss in five courtrooms trying to stop luxury rehab, wellness center