Gypsum nets four candidates for three Town Council seats
February 3, 2016
GYPSUM — Four candidates have stepped forward to run for the three openings on the Gypsum Town Council.
The municipal election is planned for April 5 and Monday was the deadline to file nomination petitions.
Longtime council member Gary Lebo will not seek re-election this spring. However, incumbent members of the Gypsum Town Council Tom Edwards and Beric Christianson are again running. Newcomers Chris Huffman and Marissa Sato are also in the race.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards