July 16, 2015
There's no news too small for the Home Page colum. Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Pam Boyd at 970-328-6656 Ext. 4.
Eagle Community Impact Award
The town of Eagle is accepting nominations for the second annual Community Impact Award. The award recognizes an Eagle individual, business or organization that is making a tangible impact on the community. The recipient is someone who is working to make Eagle a better place to live, work and play and represents the town's creativity, resourcefulness and potential. Nomination forms are available on the town of Eagle website at http://www.townofeagle.org or by emailing Town Clerk Jenny Ellringer at email@example.com or Marketing and Events Coordinator Amy Cassidy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations will be accepted through Aug. 14. The Town Board of Trustees will select the winner in September and the award will be announced and presented in October.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019