August 12, 2015
Ruben Chavez, a local resident of Gypsum, suffered a severe traumatic brain injury a month ago.
He has been in a Denver Hospital in ICU since that time. Ruben is without insurance and his family is doing their best to keep up with the medical expenses which have reached thousands of dollars.
Please make a donation to the account that has been set up for him to help defray the medical costs incurred at:
Ruben Chavez Donation Account
Account number :7383483281
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest