August 12, 2015
Ruben Chavez, a local resident of Gypsum, suffered a severe traumatic brain injury a month ago.
He has been in a Denver Hospital in ICU since that time. Ruben is without insurance and his family is doing their best to keep up with the medical expenses which have reached thousands of dollars.
Please make a donation to the account that has been set up for him to help defray the medical costs incurred at:
Ruben Chavez Donation Account
Account number :7383483281
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move