It’s bazaar time for the Eagle Valley
November 9, 2016
World's Famous Chicken Noodle Soup Bazaar
What: United Methodist Women's annual event featuring chicken noodle soup lunch and a Christmas bazaar
When: Saturday, Nov. 12
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: Brush Creek Pavilion in Eagle
Recommended Stories For You
Details: The lunch meal includes soup, dessert and a drink and the cost is $12 for adults, $10 for seniors and $6 for children. There are 28 vendors signed up for the holiday bazaar.
Winter Market and Holiday Fair
What: Eighth annual holiday vendor market hosted by Always Mountain Time
When: Saturday, Nov. 19
Time: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Eagle River Center at the Eagle County Fairgrounds
Details: This showcase of local and regional craft and food will feature more than 60 vendors. Admission is free but attendees are urged to bring a non-perishable food item for the Vail Valley Salvation Army food bank. Santa will be on site from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
There's no news too small for the Home Page column. Please send submissions to email@example.com. For more information contact Pam Boyd at 970-328-6656 Ext. 4.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job