Local kids haul home State Fair honors
September 7, 2016
Fore the Future
What: Fall golf benefit hosted by the Eagle Chamber and the Gypsum Chamber of Commerce
When: Friday, Sept. 9
Time: 10 a.m. shotgun start
Where: Gypsum Creek Golf Course
Recommended Stories For You
Details: Tournament fees are $125 per person or $500 per team and include golf, skills contests, aprés party with live music, a silent auction and prizes. Proceeds benefit the chambers' scholarship funds. For more information call 970-401-5230
Vail Valley Vintage Market
What: More than 100 artisans and crafsmen offering vintage goods and one-of-a-kind finds
When: Friday, Sept. 9 opening at 4 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 10 opening at 9 a.m.
Where: Eagle River Center at the Eagle County Fairgrounds
Details: Along with the unique shopping options, the market will feature handcrafted spirits, food trucks, artisan snacks and craft brews along with live music, DIY classes and family fun. Admission is $15 for the Friday, early bird event from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. which features vendor discounts and exclusive give-aways. Admission is $5 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. Kids are admitted for free.
There's no news too small for the Home Page column. Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Pam Boyd at 970-328-6656 Ext. 4.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail