PHOTO GALLERY: Photos in the Vail Valley from Dec. 17-23
January 3, 2018
In the Vail Valley the holiday season picked up as activities and people flooded the Vail Valley. The annual Holiday Lantern Walk and Ice Theater kicked off. The Buddy Mentor Program still made due with the weather, who were supposed to go snow tubing, but since the weather they went ice skating and opened presents and ate a holiday meal at the top of Lionshead.
Eagle County’s Judge Katherine Sullivan, who innovated the drug and alcohol court program, has accepted a position in Washington D.C., as well as Radio Free Minturn announcing it will no longer be able to support itself on the air.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Edwards readies for roundabout construction, spur road widening and new bridge
- Former Eagle County Judge Katharine Sullivan is blooming inside the Beltway
- Aspen rafting company facing negligence and fraud lawsuit for death of Maryland man
- Man convicted in 1998 death of Gypsum teen
- With hunting season approaching, Gypsum reopens gun range