PHOTO GALLERY: Photos in the Vail Valley from Dec. 17-23
January 3, 2018
In the Vail Valley the holiday season picked up as activities and people flooded the Vail Valley. The annual Holiday Lantern Walk and Ice Theater kicked off. The Buddy Mentor Program still made due with the weather, who were supposed to go snow tubing, but since the weather they went ice skating and opened presents and ate a holiday meal at the top of Lionshead.
Eagle County’s Judge Katherine Sullivan, who innovated the drug and alcohol court program, has accepted a position in Washington D.C., as well as Radio Free Minturn announcing it will no longer be able to support itself on the air.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail