PHOTO GALLERY: Photos in the Vail Valley from Dec. 17-23
January 3, 2018
In the Vail Valley the holiday season picked up as activities and people flooded the Vail Valley. The annual Holiday Lantern Walk and Ice Theater kicked off. The Buddy Mentor Program still made due with the weather, who were supposed to go snow tubing, but since the weather they went ice skating and opened presents and ate a holiday meal at the top of Lionshead.
Eagle County’s Judge Katherine Sullivan, who innovated the drug and alcohol court program, has accepted a position in Washington D.C., as well as Radio Free Minturn announcing it will no longer be able to support itself on the air.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- School Views: Proposed legislation will help Eagle County students, parents, teachers (column)
- A future without Fred
- France honors Colorado veterans of World War II
- Eagle County judge upholds approval of Tree Farm project in El Jebel
- Vail alpine coach Martin Bell shared the spotlight with Eddie the Eagle
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode