Slifer Smith & Frampton office welcomes new branch broker
July 22, 2016
EAGLE — Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate is welcoming a fresh face as the Branch Broker of its Eagle office. Kim Bradley is replacing Dick Kesler as the branch broker in the firm's Eagle office.
Kesler, who specializes in ranch sales throughout the Vail Valley, has been with Slifer Smith & Frampton for 38 years. Kesler will remain an avid ranch broker, but looks forward to more time off to enjoy his own ranch in Eagle. Bradley, who has been with Slifer Smith & Frampton for more than 16 years, is excited for her new role within the company. In her time with the company, she has been an assistant to the vice president, public relations director, personal assistant as well as a real estate broker.
From 2011 to 2015, Bradley has been the top producer in her office, as well as Slifer Smith & Frampton's 2015 Marketer of the Year.
Outside the real estate world, Bradley enjoys spending time with her two kids. She is also representing the residential developments Soleil Homes and Brush Creek Village in Eagle.
For more information about Slifer Smith & Frampton, go to http://www.vailrealestate.com.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon